Community
Various community related topics.

hello all

hello all

Postby Sage1969 » 26 Aug 2020, 00:41

Not much news yet so I am just saying hello and trying to keep the forum from looking dead while we wait.

I hope all members are doing well and staying safe during these tumultuous
time spanning our globe.

Super stoked about Skylines upcoming metamorphosis.

I am caught in the computer chair equivalent of pacing. :lol:

This is going to be epic!
Sage1969
Skyline Ensen

Skill: 3D Modeller
Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Level Designer
Skill: Concept artist
Skill: Great creative

Re: hello all

Postby SolarPortal » 26 Aug 2020, 19:42

Hi Sage, Really great to hear from you.
Ever so sorry we havent put any news out and that is simply that we have had to handle a few life issues which has taken quite a bit of time away from the PC and i am in the process of trying to plan my weeks again to get back to primarily programming... The changes we had to make to the texture system really has added time onto the task, but most of the porting is done now and shaders remain, then the lua SDK and we should then be at a beta state... fingers crossed... but like i said, it is taking a bit of time to get back to things...

However, the engine is not stopped, new thoughts and plans are constantly emerging on how to take this engine from zero to hero haha :P

For all, please bear with us as we sort out our current predicament and we assure you that soon enough we will be back to programming full time... Its always hard to have to put the engine down while we sort things in real life out as this engine is our passion and have all faith and wishes to see it succeed. :)

Best wishes to all and stay safe everyone! :)
Skyline Game Engine - Lead Dev.
Please provide as much info as possible when asking for help.

Specs: OS: Win 10 64bit, CPU: Intel i7 4770 3.4ghz x 4 core(8 threads), GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, Ram: 16gig DDR3, Windows on 250gb Samsung Evo 860

Twitter: @SolarPortal
Instagram: @SolarPortal
SolarPortal
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: Programmer

Re: hello all

Postby monkeyfrogstudio » 26 Aug 2020, 19:50

Life is hectic for everyone right now. Sorry that you have to go through your end of it, though, as you've had stuff going on for quite some time.

Having said that, I'm excited to see what Skyline delivers when it hits beta. ;)
Intel i9-10900K 5.10GHz, 64 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3090 ti 24GB, Windows 11 64-bit, dual monitor display
monkeyfrogstudio
Skyline Master

Skill: Great creative

Return to Community