This is where you can introduce yourself to the community, introduce your projects and what you plan to do with skyline. You can share as much or as little info as you wish.

Shando

Shando

Postby Shando » 09 Mar 2013, 23:43

G'day from the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia :mrgreen:

My real name is Simon, though I am known as Shando or Shando69 pretty much everywhere :ugeek:.

I am a 45 year old dabbler in Game Engines (mainly ShiVa, for which I wrote "Shando's ShiVa Book" with all the mistakes in the now infamous Chapter 5 :oops: though it was my first ever attempt at writing a book!).

Even though I really like ShiVa, I was getting to the stage of "so when is v2 going to come out??" when another member on the ShiVa Forum mentioned Skyline. I took a quick look at the website and was majorly impressed with both the site and the Documentation (something ShiVa sorely lacks), so thought I'd put my hand up to be a tester.

I am a diehard Pompey supporter (Porstmouth FC for those that don't know) and have lived in Oz for 11 years now, though I lived in the UK for most of my life. My favourite band of all time is The Alarm, though I also love Punk (especially the Dead Kennedys) & Heavy Metal :twisted:

Anyway, enough about me,

Regards

Shando

PS: I already have a game in development in ShiVa which I think I may shift over and try here??
Shando
Skyline Moderator
Skyline Moderator

Skill: Programmer
Skill: Scripter
Skill: Level Designer

Re: Shando

Postby iamcheeseontoast » 10 Mar 2013, 10:35

Welcome.

If you port over add your project in the community section.

We all help each other here so let us know if you need anything
iamcheeseontoast
Skyline Contributor
Skyline Contributor

Re: Shando

Postby StarFire » 10 Mar 2013, 10:56

Welcome to Skyline Shando :D

As iamcheese said we are all here to help so please don't hesitate posting any issues and we will try to resolve them quickly for you. ;)
StarFire
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: Great creative
Skill: Programmer
Skill: 3D Modeller
Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Level Designer

Return to Introduce Yourself