This is where you can introduce yourself to the community, introduce your projects and what you plan to do with skyline. You can share as much or as little info as you wish.

Hello everyone !

Hello everyone !

Postby AroraI4M » 19 May 2013, 04:12

Hi, I'm looking forward to testing and seeing what this new thing can do for us indie game devs.

I have been an indie game developer since 2010. I am the only one on my team lol. I am currently making a unity3d game also but I like to try out different things like this skyline. I already published 6 video games. 5 are on Kongregate that you can play for free and 1 other game I made is on the Xbox Live Marketplace. It is an xbox live indie game.

I just installed skyline and just tried it out for the first time. It looks very awesome and I congratulate the team on a super job on it already !

I'm looking forward into trying to build something with this skyline and I hope that I can help in the development of it. It already crashed on the dancing knighttress techdemo for me but I think it is a very minor thing and it might just be something on my end. I also posted what happened and how I got the crash in my first post found here: http://www.chi-ad.com/Skyline/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=344

Anyways I'm very happy to be here testing this out :)

About my username... I chose this username: AroraI4M because if you look at it the capital letters they all spell AIM and ...4M is like form. In other words my AIM is to be like a construction Iform beam and help out by being a skyline tester here !

later...
AroraI4M
AroraI4M
Skyline Apprentice

Re: Hello everyone !

Postby SolarPortal » 19 May 2013, 11:23

Hi AroraI4M,
Welcome to the forums, its great to have you onboard :D
Also i am very impressed on the number of games you have published!

I will get back to your other post now : )
Time to join the rest of us on the skyline journey.
SolarPortal
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: 3D Modeller
Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Programmer
Skill: Level Designer

Re: Hello everyone !

Postby iamcheeseontoast » 19 May 2013, 13:56

Welcome to skyline dude.
I'm also a one man band BUT you'll find us all helpful here.
iamcheeseontoast
Skyline Contributor
Skyline Contributor

Return to Introduce Yourself