This is where you can introduce yourself to the community, introduce your projects and what you plan to do with skyline. You can share as much or as little info as you wish.

Hi everyone 54newstar

Hi everyone 54newstar

Postby 54newstar » 16 Feb 2015, 03:45

Hi everyone I am 54newstar from here: https://www.youtube.com/user/54Newstar

I also work at a game studio with 20 other guys. We really like the engine and wanted to watch it. Question though has anyone played with the android exporter.

I'm also planing on working on a few tutorials for the Skyline engine. We like the free version and are interested in getting the full version.
54newstar
Skyline Novice

Skill: 3D Modeller
Skill: Animator
Skill: Level Designer
Skill: Concept artist
Skill: Audio

Re: Hi everyone 54newstar

Postby SolarPortal » 16 Feb 2015, 10:42

Hi and Welcome to the Forum 54newstar. :D We hope you stay the skyline journey with all of us :)
20 people you say, that's quite a team :)

Currently skyline does not have a port to the android device, but we are certain it can be done. It is currently planned in for this year if possible based on when it possible to get a device.
We are looking at the android license falling under the same commercial indie license, so you would have PC and android for only £40. (Prices & licenses are subject to change.)

I'm also planing on working on a few tutorials for the Skyline engine. We like the free version and are interested in getting the full version.

oh that would be very cool of you :) We are pleased you have enjoyed the free version.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to fire away and we will all try our best to answer them.
Skyline Game Engine - Lead Dev.
Please provide as much info as possible when asking for help.

Specs: OS: Win 10 64bit, CPU: Intel i7 4770 3.4ghz x 4 core(8 threads), GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, Ram: 16gig DDR3, Windows on 250gb Samsung Evo 860

Twitter: @SolarPortal
Instagram: @SolarPortal
SolarPortal
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Programmer

Re: Hi everyone 54newstar

Postby SolarPortal » 16 Feb 2015, 13:16

BTW: When you purchase skyline, you will receive the updates to the latest version which the free version does not get for a while. Plus we have another release planned for the commercial indie version very soon :)
Skyline Game Engine - Lead Dev.
Please provide as much info as possible when asking for help.

Specs: OS: Win 10 64bit, CPU: Intel i7 4770 3.4ghz x 4 core(8 threads), GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, Ram: 16gig DDR3, Windows on 250gb Samsung Evo 860

Twitter: @SolarPortal
Instagram: @SolarPortal
SolarPortal
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Programmer

Return to Introduce Yourself