Area for general discussions, where people can rant and chat about anything.

Postby Ryzon » 10 Oct 2013, 14:41

I made this topic to share Skype ID's for anyone interested in communicating on a more regular or faster basis. I just like using Skype to discuss and work together on mostly game related things. Just easier to communicate back and forth, so if anyone wants to Skype just post your ID in a reply.

Mine is Minger.josh feel free to add me anytime, just in the request just say where your from so I know who you may be lol. Like just say from skyline forums or w/e.
Last edited by Ryzon on 23 Apr 2016, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
Ryzon
Skyline Padawan

Re: Skype

Postby Ryzon » 16 Oct 2013, 22:24

I will be hosting a small Skyline chat on Friday. It will be at 12PM EST -4 UTC. The time can be adjusted to fit the best overall for those of you who will attend. Just add your Skype names below for those of the listed team who want to join and I will add you all to get this further planned out. I just feel we need to establish better communication with everyone.
Ryzon
Skyline Padawan

Re: Skype

Postby StarFire » 17 Oct 2013, 16:05

We have planned to have an open chat once the initial ideas have been presented. I will let everyone know once we have the new mass email groups set up.
But until then this does not stop anyone hooking up to discuss their ideas further.
StarFire
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: Great creative
Skill: Programmer
Skill: 3D Modeller
Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Level Designer

Return to Off-Topic