This is where fixed bugs can be seen. Please do not post new bugs into this forum, it is purely to see what has been fixed and most topics will be locked.

0.9.0 bugs

0.9.0 bugs

Postby ant0N » 24 Dec 2014, 05:18

Hi! :D
1) The cars look funny (maybe it's because of the integrated graphics intel i3 3220 )
2) the car surges.

3) sometimes there are problems with loading a new scene. The problem goes away if you run the scene in the player.

4) the problem with the camera.attachToEntity()
ant0N
Skyline Moderator
Skyline Moderator

Skill: Programmer
Skill: 3D Modeller

Re: 0.9.0 bugs

Postby ant0N » 24 Dec 2014, 05:55

5) the Problem with the Action Editor.
ant0N
Skyline Moderator
Skyline Moderator

Postby SolarPortal » 24 Dec 2014, 12:09

thanks for those tests antON,

1) The cars shader does not seem to work on lower end graphics cards. We have same problems on our laptops here.
We are going to be remaking this shader though, i think it is something to do with a shader model being used.

2) the car surges are actually the lazy cam trying to smooth the distance away from the car, but it is not the correct camera for the car.
We are planning on making a fixed distance camera behind the car, that will be able to rotate around the car itself.
Fast moving objects and lazy cams do not agree with each other lol :P Nothing to worry about though.

3) (MAJOR) This one i believe is to do with the timers not continuing after load. This one definitely needs stopped.
Simply click off the skyline app; such as desktop or sidebar and click back on skyline. This should kick the timer into gear :D

4) (MAJOR) Strange, i will try to replicate after christmas to make sure that it detaches from the object. We actually havent used those commands in some time. Also that crash will be due to a lost id or no id existing to dettach.

5) (MAJOR) I think the action bug has been there for a long time, it wants you to reselect the category before adding again. This also is an important one to fix.

We will try and get all the bugs nailed again for a 0-9-1 release. :D
Although for the next few days we won't be programming as we are taking some time off with the family for christmas :)

thanks again for testing, we really do need our testers and respect each person for helping.
SolarPortal
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Level Designer

Postby SolarPortal » 03 Jan 2015, 18:24

The action editor bug is now fixed :D (number 5)
the library of actions you had selected was lost when removing an action, we think this could have caused a few levels to corrupt or break.
SolarPortal
Skyline Founder
Skyline Founder

Skill: 2D Artist
Skill: Level Designer

Return to Fixed Bugs